Merchant Payment Solutions
Processing transactions reliably and securely is essential to your business. Authorize.Net, the leading Internet Protocol (IP) based payment gateway, provides solutions you can trust. More than 136,000 merchants depend on us to process their transactions, assist in the prevention of fraud, and help their business grow. We offer a wide range of services and tools to enhance your business and increase your revenues, regardless of your business model — Web, retail, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) or mobile.
With Authorize.Net, your customers can be confident their data is secure. Sensitive customer information is protected using only the highest levels of encryption and security protocols.
- Authorize.Net uses industry standard 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure IP transactions.
- Authorize.Net is independently validated as compliant with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard — a strict industry-wide standard designed to protect sensitive information.
Stable and Reliable
Authorize.Net has been a payments leader since 1996 and has one of the longest track records in the industry. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway is available 24×7, 365 days a year. Our secure, fully redundant data centers provide continuous connectivity to the Internet, so you are always able to process transactions.
Fraud costs merchants billions of dollars each year. We offer a variety of features to help protect your business. In fact, other payment gateways charge additional fees for features that are automatically included with an Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Code Verification (CCV) provide a high level of protection as part of our standard payment gateway features.
- Authorize.Net’s Fraud Management Department is dedicated to educating merchants on how to use security features, as well as helping them detect and prevent suspicious transactions.
Free Technical Support
Authorize.Net’s exceptional technical and account support team provides free support to merchants seven days a week. Representatives are available via tollfree phone, e-mail, or live chat from 6 AM to 6 PM Pacific time. We also provide documentation and FAQs to help keep your business running smoothly.
Manage your payment gateway account through Authorize.Net’s Merchant Interface, a password-protected Web site that offers a wide range of features:
- Monitor and review transactions.
- Manually submit transactions via the Virtual Terminal and Batch Upload features.
- Configure account and transaction settings.
- View account billing statements and reports.
- Download transaction data for integration with third party software systems, such as QuickBooks®.
- Create and manage individual payment gateway user accounts for your employees.
Authorize.Net’s exclusive electronic check payment method, eCheck.Net, enables Web and MOTO merchants to accept and process bank account payments directly from their Web site or through the Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal. By accepting electronic checks, you expand the payment options available to new and existing customers, enhancing customer loyalty and potentially increasing revenues. Additional fees apply.
Authorize.Net provides additional merchant solutions to help your business grow. You can purchase any of the following value-adding services to enhance your Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
Automated Recurring Billing™ (ARB)
ARB is a convenient and powerful tool for managing recurring transactions such as subscriptions or installment payments.
Web and MOTO merchants can take advantage of ARB’s flexible features to enhance customer service and build customer loyalty, while reducing authorization declines and overall administrative costs.
Fraud Detection Suite™ (FDS)
FDS is a customizable, rules-based fraud detection system that provides Web merchants with powerful filters and tools to identify, manage, and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions. Merchants have the ability to customize FDS filters and tools to match their business needs and control how suspicious transactions are handled, including accept, decline, and hold for manual review.
Authorize.Net partners with industry leaders to provide our merchants with products and services that complement the payment gateway. As an Authorize.Net merchant, you gain exclusive access to special offers on products and services you need to keep your business thriving.
- Comodo SSL certificates.
- SalesBoost.Net Web promotion tools.
- AmbironTrustWave data security compliance and validation services.
- Support for MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa.
- Certified shopping cart solutions.
- Certified developers that provide custom integration services.
- Certified hosting partners to host your e-commerce Web site.